Last updated on 12 November 2021
- This Cookies Policy applies between you and Daisy Jessica Ashworth ABN 40 447 099 873 of 216 Ladywell Street, Beckenham, Western Australia 6107 trading as ‘Mortgage Mates‘ (“we”, “us”, or “our”).
- This Cookies Policy applies when you use the Mortgage Mates website, located at [www.mortgagemates.co.uk],(“Website”) and describes the types of cookies we use on our Website and how we use them.
- When you visit our Website, cookies which are necessary to make the Website work are placed on your device. These cookies will always be set.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
Most of the cookies we may collect via our Website are essential in providing our service over the internet to you, our users. Without these cookies, certain features won’t be accessible to deliver the Website experience requested by you. We have further categorised the cookies we use below:
3. HOW LONG WILL COOKIES REMAIN ON MY DEVICE?
The amount of time that a cookie remains on your device depends on the type of cookie – cookies are either “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted, so they may remain on your device for as little as 10 minutes to several years. Session cookies last just for the relevant session.
We do not currently use third party analytics cookies to collect information about your interaction with the Website.
5. HOW DO I CONTROL COOKIES?
You can opt against the use of Social Media Cookies by choosing not to verify your profile against other social media accounts. All other cookies we currently use are for the proper functioning and performance of the Website so it is not possible to turn these cookies off. We may introduce other optional cookies in the future to support targeted advertising, for instance. If we do, we will ask for your consent to use those cookies and you will be able to change your cookies preferences or withdraw your consent at any time.
6. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time. When we make changes, we’ll update the “Last updated” date at the top of the Cookies Policy and post it on our Website and website. We encourage you to check back periodically to review this Cookies Policy to ensure that you are aware of our current Cookies Policy.